Saturday, January 29, 2005

Do you like my hand bag?

Amelia, my fabulous Baltimore friend, is probably the most crafty person I know. That girl can jazz up anything.

Anyway, to the point....She's designed these whimsicle, adorable little tote bags (a pro-choice one for me, by the way.) and has them for sale on eBay, here.



Below is the one I'm buying... (We're still trying to think of a slogan.) I'll be alternating between this and my new Kenneth Cole to lug textbooks to class. I'm not usually one to disclose political views on my clothing or accessories, but this is too clever to pass up.

For those of you who don't know-coat hangers were the alternative and very risky method for inducing abortion when it was still illegal. This is sort of a "never go back" statement.



If you see anything you like - bid! or e-mail her at PastelPrincess7@aol.com




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha oh STOP.

ps-3 bags have bids..business is booming on snyder lane.

Kim Pike said...

Who's workin for you, babe? haha

Anonymous said...

Kim has big boobs!