Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Friday!

Silly wabbit, baseball's not for women!
Play Ball with Babe Ruth - "Fancy Curves" (I couldn't make that title up if I tried. Okay, maybe I could.)

Low on cash this weekend? Head out to some of the Chicago Spaces and Places tours. This Saturday and Sunday, all day, City of Chicago and Starbucks will be hosting a myriad of architectural and locational tours throughout the Chicago area. I'm looking forward to the river tour and Bronzeville, if I can get tickets (which are free and available at 224 S. Michigan Ave. at 7:30 each morning). See you out there!



If you're interested, photos of my Memphis trip can be viewed here.
I had an amazing time, but wished it to be longer, as always. You'll see a few shots of Caruthersville, MO - my dad's hometown, Beale St., GRACELAND (yes, my first trip), the Memphis Botanic Gardens, and road hair! Thanks to everyone for their gracious southern hospitality. I'll see you all in July for Elaine's bridal shower.

No comments: